in brocade silk, satin ancient incense, large flower satin, georgette velvet, golden velvet, Zhang velvet, brocade makeup, Campbell places and thin yarn, raw silk, yarn-dyed taffeta
silk, etc., can not wash and Dry-clean only. Silk fabrics can be washed in washing when combined with its own characteristics, using different washing methods.
Here are a few silk fabric conservation tips:
(1) dark clothes or light-colored silk fabric with a distinction should be washed;
(2) sweaty silk clothing should be immediately washed or soaked with water, avoid using hot water above 30 degrees washing;
(3) washing silk, the use of acid detergents or light alkaline detergent, preferably silk special detergent;
(4) is best washed by hand, should not force or twist twist wash with a hard brush, should knead with water after the cast net, hand or towel out of water, in the shade to dry;
(5) to iron should be eighty percent, and not direct water spray,Fantastic silk scarves, and ironing clothes to negative, the temperature at 100-180 degrees;
(6) collection should be washed, dried, stacked suitable, and the cloth, placed in cabinets, and so should not be put camphor or Ball.